Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Negative Thinking

I feel like.. People get the wrong vibe from me. I repel people. I just had a class "party" and I realized that I have zero friends. I stood in the room of 65 students, completely by myself. I'm not writing this for a pity party or someone to say "oh Elle, silly, I'm your friend." I just hate feeling like I never do anything right. I'm never enough for anyone. The thing is.. I get wrapped up in my own thoughts a lot, I don't pay people the attention they may deserve or want. I feel like I always have so much going on that my mind can't wrap around being social on top of it all. I'm just sick of being unhappy. Tired of feeling so low. I try too hard for no results, and it pisses me off. I'm just don't trying, and I am done caring.
My apologizes- lots of emotions today.
Ellora xx

No comments:

Post a Comment