Monday, June 3, 2013

Too many thoughts..

Well.. Lately? Life has been good. I have had a lot of luck and a lot of success! Sadly, all those times come to an abrupt end- but hey? Might as well enjoy it why you can.. Right? I had a bit of heartache the other day when emotions were flipped and jumbled.. But thankfully through amazing friends and a supportive family I have made a surprisingly speedy recovery! If you can call it that- but I feel ok. However, I don't want to dwell on the disappointment I have in others.. I would rather discuss or write about the great qualities I see in people.. I love to observe people. Don't you think for a second that-that is weird, because you know you do it! Don't lie to yourself! If you are judging someone you don't know, or commenting on someone's appearance etc- you are observing.. And truthfully.. Life without observation would be so pointless. Think of how much you learn from watching someone else? Any who- that is besides the point! I love to observes people and see the sweet things they do for others. I love to see a relationship develop and bloom and become so sweet.. It makes my heart ache.. That is true.. But it is the most pure thing to me. Love. It might be difficult getting there, and it may not be love at first.. But rather lust, or some other desire.. But to watch it unfold is so emotional for me. I also love to see happy people. The people who radiate joy and love and acceptance in their countenance.. That is the greatest quality that I wish I possessed.. I love this quote: 
I am a strong believer in that^! Happiness is not happiness if you aren't sharing it with someone else.. What is the point in being happy yourself if no one around you is happy? I don't think people realize how great of an example they can be. In my own life I have seen it- if I am negative nelly and horrible to be around-- my company reflects the same feelings. You can either choose to be the lifesaver that keeps everyone and yourself afloat.. Or you can be the anchor that pulls everyone down. It is up to you. I understand that many experience alter your ability to see life as a positive thing.. But I truly believe that no matter your circumstances you can chose light. You can chose happiness and joy.. And have a soul that only radiates pure, lovely, yellow, light that brings others up and ultimately makes you happy! If anybody is reading this.. I am challenging you to choose light instead I darkness today! Don't let those heavy thoughts of stress and unhappiness weigh you down! Do yourself a favor and free yourself of that burden! It might not be easy at first, but to be great at anything you have to try! 
-xx
Ellora 

No comments:

Post a Comment