Thursday, October 25, 2012

Lighten Up

<------- SERIOUSLY THOUGH.
...I strongly believe in this! There is nothing better than a good laugh! And it is proven to extend your life. Ever day life gets rough.. In my own personal life I get down a lot. Simple things stress me out beyond belief. My friends make me angry, boys... Don't even get me started. They make we want to punch a brick wall on occasion! But nothing lifts my spirits more than a good laugh session! I am so blessed to have a family that is so good to me! My brother and I, have the best time together. He makes me laugh harder than anyone I know! 
--Anyway! If you look past my rambles, all I am trying to say is LAUGH. Just enjoy life. Because it is shorter than you think, and it goes by too fast. Laugh.. Love! Have fun! Don't let the simple stresses ruin your days. Because ruined days become ruined months, and months to years. But if you take a step back and laugh, you will find joy where you didn't expect it to be! 

Keep Calm, and Laugh like Crazy <3 

1 comment: