Monday, October 29, 2012
Love Yourself
Isn't that the truth.. No matter how hard you try to be someone else, your true self with always catches up to you..
I have learned this lesson the hard way.. I thought if I acted a certain way I would attract more friends, or get that boy I really liked.. Yeaaaah, guess what really happened? I was miserable.. All the time. Trying to be someone your not is exhausting, and TOTALLY not worth it!
I wanted to tie this in with the inner unity I talked about yesterday. IT IS ESSENTIAL. You have to love yourself before you can love anyone else. Which is so much easier said then done. But think of it this way.. Last night I was very upset with my body- I have thunder thighs! Lets just put that out there! And I started thinking of all the crazy things I could do to lose weight, and look better. However, I realized that if I were to have the thinest legs, cutest knees, rocking butt, big boobs, YOU NAME IT! I would still find something about myself I didn't like. My hair would still be unmanageable, my nails would never stay painted.. The list goes on. So instead, I am doing my best to accept myself. To just love me, for ME! Because I may have thunder thighs, but they aren't gonna stop me from being happy and confident with myself! Plus.. You have more to give then you think. I want you to look at yourself right now, and say "I love me." I challenge you to give it 2 days! 2 days not to insult yourself, or compare yourself to anyone else. Every time you catch yourself thinking.. "Ugh she is sooo much better looking than me.." Switch your mental thinking to love yourself!
Class time is up... But I'll continue tomorrow! :)
ALWAYS REMEMBER TO ACCEPT YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment