When I say that ^^ I mean it! Life has been really super great lately.. I feel good. I feel happy. I feel light! Of course there are those little things that wheedle their way into your mind and drive you crazy- but as for right now, I am content! School has been better, I feel good about myself, family is wonderful! Now I am just sitting back anticipating summers arrival. I sure miss the warm weather! I want to have a sun kissed body and hair, wear shorts and flip flops and enjoy days outside! That is going to he fabulous... I attended my junior prom recently- it was 100% amazing! I went to prom as a sophomore as well, but this experience takes the cake! It was such a memorable and easy going day! We went to the zoo, had a picnic, ate amazing food, and dances our little hearts out! My date was an absolute gentleman, and I just had such a great time :) I've spent a lot of time with my family and just been full of light and happiness.. It has been so nice not to feel so incredibly heavy all the time.. Anyway! I am rambling.. But I just wanted to let everyone know that there is light at the end of the tunnel! Just keep searching and you'll find it! :) keep your head up when the going gets tough! Xoxo.
-Ellora
No comments:
Post a Comment