Saturday, December 8, 2012
Great Purpose
Hmm.. I feel like. All we do in life is seek after love. Which sounds incredibly dramatic-- but it's true! It's not just the people who are incredibly good looking either, nor are they the only ones who have luck with love. But everyone is constantly searching for it.. And when a relationship ends, another is already in play, building up again to love. I feel like its our great purpose as human beings to give love and receive love. Which is great! I am so thankful for the people in my life that love me, and who allow me to love them. They are great examples to me.. They show how true love should be expressed.. You always know when someone really loves you.. It just is a feeling that you get when you are around them. I am grateful for love! And hope that everyone finds it.. Wherever they are. Xxx.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment