Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Don't Judge A Book



Right? Everyone adds their own flavor to things! Doesn't mean the way they dress reflects their lifestyle.
I love this! Because I am a big supporter of individuality! I feel like without the right to express yourself the world would be so devastatingly bland that no one would know what to do with themselves. I think it is AWESOME to see those people who are happy to take that risk in expressing themselves through fashion! It is something that everyone can see! Honestly, I know everyone does it- we see someone who dresses funky and we automatically judge! Well I am here to say- knock it the crap off! You don't know their story! Plus, it is fun! Fun to flaunt your style and see the different feed back you get. I am such a stickler for people being themselves! I cannot stand those who try so hard to be someone they aren't! It makes me sick! Embrace YOU for who you are! If you wanna wear studded boots, and shave off your hair- be my guest! If you want to wear leather pants, and leg warmers on your arms (which I suggest, BTW) freaking do it! It is so worth it for everyone to be able to get a glimpse of you, and your fashion. Difference is like a breath of fresh air! Individuality is something so simple to be upheld! Love your own view of things.. Be excited to show who you are! It is nothing to be ashamed of! Flaunt your personal style, and let those people out there know that you aren't afraid to be yourself! :)
You're UNIQUE let that SHOW! 


No comments:

Post a Comment