Thursday, November 15, 2012
Right Now
I always believe if I was somewhere else I would be happier.. That if something extravagant happened in my life it would solve all my problems. Well, WRONGO.
Living in the NOW is hard. Personally, I don't like to focus my attention on school, so I use my energy elsewhere. But it does nothing but make you miserable.
If you have gratitude for all you have in your life right now, living here in the present is not near as hard.
Be thankful for your blessings you have right now! That way, when time goes on you will be grateful for everything in your future. As it comes along..
This Thanksgiving season make a list of the things you are thankful for. It may be a tiny list, or it may be forrrrrever long. No matter what, list everything you are thankful for.
Like the quote says- channel ALL your ENERGY into living RIGHT NOW! And.. love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment