This is the truth.
I was talking with my friend today, and she was telling me about all of her travels, and all the amazing things she has seen and done! I was extremely jealous, because I have always had the dream to travel and experience people and FOOD and the sights to their fullest capacity! That is my biggest goal in life! But she said to me, "honestly, you have not yet experienced life." And.. At first, I thought- well I kind of have. I have had lots of experiences. Lots of trials, and hardships, that test me personally, but as I was thinking about those words that she said I discovered that she was so right! I haven't experienced life! At least not to the capacity I would like to!
But not just in travel, or with material things necessarily- but with friends, and education.. With love and risks and chances! Sometimes I feel as if I am too safe because I have the greatest fear of being abandoned or lied to. I am scared to trust people, because I constantly give the wrong people the benefit of the doubt! Which they don't deserve, and I am let down! WELL! I am done being safe.. Well, at least I am going to try not to be as cautious. However, I am not saying cautious is the wrong way to be either! It is safe, and it does prevent you from doing stupid things.. But I want to take risks, I want to love, and feel loved! I want to make someones day, or surprise someone when they were least expecting it. I want to broaden my horizon! See things, and learn things- and BETTER myself! I just want to experience things to the upmost possibility available!
Really, I just want to love life. I am sick of dreading the mornings.. I roll out bed with the thought "ugh! MOTHER FATHER- just another stupid day I need to get behind me.." Instead I want to be the person who is the sunshine to others, who springs out of bed with a song in their head.. someone who makes the day BRIGHT! I just want to live tastefully, and love life. I am sick of being sad. I am sick of being depressed. I have felt so HIGH ON LIFE lately, and I must say I owe it to my friends.. I have friends, sure! But the group of friends I have right now, including my brothers, and cousins <3 Best group of people I could ever ask for! Love them to pieces!
ANYWAY- I want to challenge everyone who is reading this to take one risk! That one boy you've dying to ask out? FREAKING GO FOR IT! Honestly, the worst he could do is say no! And if so? MOVE ON! Life is soooo so so so so too short to let yourself dwell on stupidity that isn't worth your energy! Like discouraging yourself.. Don't do it. Love you, ok? Most important thing you could ever do!
BE COURAGEOUS! Do something wild! -but stay safe-
Try something new, people!!!
Because the purpose of LIFE is to LIVE IT.

No comments:
Post a Comment