Thursday, November 8, 2012

Move On


This is the perfect quote. I wish I would have found it earlier in the week! Because it would have been nice to have on a constant repeat inside my head.
-There is another quote somewhat similar to this that says- "the one thing I know about life, is that is goes on." It's so true. 
Everyone has days where they don't believe in this. But things are going to get better- in most situations they do. You are going to wake up and see the sun in the morning, you can find hope in the smallest things, and don't forget that laughing is the best medicine.
      Some advice I have for those lonely souls out there who feel hopeless and wavering. Don't give up. I have been there. I have had dark days. But things will get better. The most prominent thing that has been keeping me a float lately is my friends. I bounce around a lot with friends, but I always end up feeling like a one man wolf pack, and I know how horrible that can make you feel. However, as of late I have a few friends that keep my spirits high! That is my suggestion to you.. Find someone. Doesn't have to be a bunch of people, or even a human necessarily! Could be your dog! Find just one person that you can confide in- that will listen to you, and accept you for who you are. It will make a world of difference! I even confide in my journal when I feel like no one else will understand.. But don't bottle your feelings. Because eventually they explode, and the outcome of that is never pretty.

Keep smiling! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment