Friday, November 9, 2012

T.G.I.F.

Thank goodness its Friday. I am switching it up today! Not going to write about a picture or quote.. Just gonna write how I feel. If you have been following my blog you know I jump around a lot- so stay with me the best you can.
--This week has been a long one. It has also been an emotional roller coaster. Constant up and downs. It is really frustrating when you put your best intentions forward but continue to get nothing but disappointment in return.I just don't know what to do! I am sick of feeling inadequate when I am trying my best to be kind, or be a good friend. I am sick of giving people the benefit of the doubt hoping that they will come around.. But it doesn't happen!! So why do I keep trying!? Life is just a blur for me right now.. I am doing my best to keep my head up and be strong for those you rely on me. But it is becoming an exhausting task. 
Also, I am confused about religion, sick of trying to impress people that don't matter. I am tired. Tired of feeling like the glue that keeps too many people together. 
I am not trying to put myself on a pedestal, or make myself look like a victim. 
I'm just tired. 
When I get in these funks I try to remember all those out there who are worse of than me. There is a funny "E-card" that says, "no matter how bad it gets, just remember that someone out there has to clean the bathrooms at taco bell." Haha! That would be so terrible! 
--I know I am extremely blessed, and spoiled in many ways. I know I take too much for granted and am not appreciative enough. Sometimes things get in your sights and you forget all that you have.. That is where I am at today. 
BUT! I will do my best to clear my head and be back to my positive self on monday! 
XOXO

Keep your head up...... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment